Higher Praise Bible School
Table of Contents
Select a Chapter
Prev < 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 > Next
Select a Page
First << Prev < 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 > Next >> Last
>> Chapter Three - The PentateuchHigher Praise Bible School - Chapter Three - The Pentateuch - Page: 1
CANADIAN BIBLE ACADEMY
******************* STUDY INSTRUCTIONS
(1) PRAY. As you read, depend on the Holy Spirit to help you to
grasp the meaning of the Word.
(2) STUDY. It will require diligent application of the mind to
complete this course successfully. Helps and commentaries are valuable in their place but can never take the place of a first—hand knowledge of the Bible. Find a place alone for your meditations.
(3) Master thoroughly the subject matter of the lesson sheets.
(4) Look up and study every reference given in the notes. Do not hurry.
(5) Make liberal use of a good dictionary. Do not pass over any
word the moaning of which you do not know. This will help you increase your vocabulary.
(6) When you feel sure you are prepared on the lesson remove the
first sheet from the examination envelope and write out the answers to the questions. The question sheet may then be placed in a binder.
(7) When assignments for reading are given, take a pencil and paper and jot down what you believe to be the main facts of those chapters. This done, compare your outline with the one given in the notes. This will serve to impress the facts on your mind.
(8) The use of a good Bible Atlas is recommended with these
Courses, especially in the study of the Old and New Testaments and the Life of Christ.
First << Prev < > Next >> Last
You are on page 1 of 38